New Mexico’s Child Support Guidelines and Worksheet are partially included as Form 5 in the Appendix of Family Law in New Mexico. The complete chart of child support guidelines from $0 – $30,000 per month combined income is located at: Child Support Guidelines & Worksheets.
“Do it yourself” forms for the Probate Courts may be found on the New Mexico Supreme Court website. Click on “Probate Forms” on the right side of the page.
The five forms below are included in the Appendix of Life Planning in New Mexico, which discusses them in detail. The forms may be copied without the author’s permission. You may use similar forms from other sources. Also below is information on how to access New Mexico’s Uniform Power of Attorney Act and a “transfer on death deed” form.
Do not use these forms if you do not understand them. Consult an attorney of your choice if you have questions.
Some of these forms may be found in office supply stores. The first five links open Adobe Acrobat PDF files.
- Uniform Power of Attorney Act (UPAA) Information
- Values History Form (pdf)
- Advance Health Care Directive (pdf)
- Transfer on Death Deed (TODD) Information
- Cremation Authorization Form (pdf)
- Affidavit of Successor in Interest (pdf)
- Affidavit of Homestead Transfer to Surviving Spouse (pdf)
You can also research other New Mexico laws by clicking on the New Mexico Statutes folder link on the left side of the Statutes and Rules site.